6 Temmuz 2008 Pazar

Lazio to rival Man City for Turkey star

Reports are coming in that new Man City coach Mark Hughes was impressed with London-born Turkey star Colin Kazim-Richards, and is preparing a £4million bid to bring him back to England.The 21 year-old didn't make he grade when he played his one season in the Premiership with relegated Sheffield United, but since moving to Fenerbahce, and playing for the Turkey national team, he has improved beyond recognition.Kazim is looking forward to keep on progressing, and a move to the Eastlands could be the next step up the ladder for him. He said: "I pray to God that my career can keep going the way it's going."I think I've proved a lot of people wrong and I just hope that the people who doubt me, keep doubting me, because it motivates you."Some people said to me two years ago that I will never be anything, but look at me now."

Hiç yorum yok: